Next Camp is February 2025
Did you know?
- 88% of business failure is due to things we can control.
- Over 50% of Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s) have no strategic business plan and 50% will change generation in the next decade.
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer to deal with you than what it takes to get an existing customer to buy more from you.
- A 15% increase in customer loyalty can increase profitability by up to 80%
- 80% – 90% of the success of any business ad, letter or communication comes from the heading.
- A fully systemised business is worth up to more than 86.7% more than an unsystemised business.
- The cost of employee turnover is up to 150% of their remuneration package.
Why are some companies able to achieve and sustain success through multiple generations of leaders, across decades and even centuries? We will be focusing on the above points to give you the best chance of being one of those companies.
Your Time To Focus
Stayed tuned for more details on the next GBC event.
Your lead presenter is John Tsoulos. Having worked closely with businesses from different parts of the world, he has vast experience in applying business development programs producing excellent results. The extra benefit that John has is that he has built a number of businesses over the years. So he has been in the trenches and understands what needs to happen for a business to be successful and be saleable.
John has presented at conferences, business building events, business camps and team building camps in Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
In 2001, John developed the 6 Secrets™ to any business, whilst creating the original business camp program. The event was first run in 2002 for 47 people and after 4 events held in South Australia, the events went to the National scale.
With National events occurring since 2006, the content of the program has evolved and developed, bringing in many new strategies, ideas and thought processes, but the core 6 Secrets™ methodology remains. This methodology has been used and mastered by thousands of businesses and the results have been fantastic.
John is focused, dynamic and passionate, and believes in the program format and the 6 Secrets™ to any business. To quote his words:
Every business must go to the camp. It will completely re-engineer the way people do things and, in turn, give them a better business and lifestyle.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
Every year, there are a range of experienced key note speakers who attend the Business Camp.View Key Note Speakers
The three day program focuses on:
- The 6 Secrets™ of any successful business. This simple yet powerful concept will give you a structured starting point to start the journey improving the performance of your business.
- The 5 Key Business Building Strategies™.
- You will also learn how to apply systems that will improve your business.
- How you can profit by working ON rather than IN your business.
- You will discover how to calculate the real value of your business and what you can do to increase that value.
- You will learn how to increase the profitability of your business but NOT at the expense of your quality of life.
- Discover how it is the “Little Things” that have a profound effect.
- Benefit from the experiences of other business people.
What are some of the things you will work on?
- We look at how planning ensures you can manage the things you can control.
- We look at the impact of beginning with the end in mind and how it dramatically can alter how your business moves forward.
- We drill in and look at the 5 Key Business Building Strategies™ – the 5 ways will show you how little changes can have profound effects on your business.
- We look at the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team and how by tackling them you can multiply your businesses service levels and in turn your profits.
- You will learn about the Value Gap Test™ and start to work on it.
- You will be introduced to the 5 Steps to Successful Succession™ – this alone will ensure you obtain a much higher price for your business.
You will also have the opportunity to meet and do business with other people who are business people just like you. You will be able to combine the shared experience of the group with your own resources to work on the specific issues your business is faced with.
We guarantee that when you have completed the program, you will not only have the tools to re-engineer your business, but the confidence and vision to implement the changes necessary.