Happy New Year and here’s to a great 2021.
Now, some really great news.
GBC is back and we hope you are as excited as we are. We have had a lot of enquiries asking when the camp will be held. So lock the dates in your calendar.
When: 19 – 21 July, 2021
Where: Hilton, Surfers Paradise
The camp is truly a great way to lock yourself away for a few days and seriously think and work on your business with like-minded business people.
Some of the things we will work on over the 3 days:
- Working through the importance of the right culture in any business
- Working on and not in the business and effective leadership
- Undertaking a strategic planning (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) exercise for each business that is at the event
- Looking at financial management in the business
- Focusing on what customer service really is
- What an elevator pitch is and why have one in your business
- Looking at examples of successful businesses and what they do – including visiting Tom O’Toole’s Beechworth Bakery, Stew Leonard’s Supermarket in the USA and Paddi Lund’s Dentist business in Queensland just to name a few
- Focusing on the traits that all successful businesses have from generation to generation
- The importance of having a customer focused business
- Complete a ‘19 point check list’ that gives every individual a chance to tackle things that are easy and can make a massive difference to your business
- Focus on the ‘little things’ that make a profound effect
- Look at moments of truth within each business and ensure you understand the importance of these events
- Work through our proprietary software ‘GBC Business Analysis Software’ to highlight the impact to your business of what the changes will do. This is a truly powerful tool and ties everything together well. This will highlight what impact focusing on some key drivers will have
- Discovering the importance of having a management control plan in your business to track progress
- Looking at the areas that affects the value of your business and working on improving those areas
- Discovering the importance of a succession plan even if you are not looking at selling the business. Just working through this process will dramatically increase the value of your business
- And much more.
For those of you that are already registered that is awesome and for the rest of you do not miss out on this massive opportunity to come along. Now is the time to get organised so that you can attend in July and spend quality time working ON your business.
To find out more- www.globalbusinesscamps.com.au
Detailed agenda/outline of the 3 days and speaker bio’s – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:44359aee-86fe-41d9-9eba-81b897b101c0#pageNum=1
To register – https://globalbusinesscamps.com.au/registration/#
It is truly an event not to be missed by anyone in business no matter how many times you have attended before.
Look out for more details coming out soon.
John and the Global Business Camps Team