We are proud and excited to announce that we have secured Winter Olympic Gold Medalist Steven Bradbury as a Key Note Speaker at our next camp.
Transitioning from being an expert speed skater to an expert motivator and entertainer has been an interesting ride for Steven over the last 10 years. He loves the adrenalin before going onstage and loves that his strategies for success in business and in life are able to inspire and help so many people. Passion, Persistence and Teamwork are what have gotten him to where he is today and he looks forward to instilling these traits in March’s GBC attendee’s.
- A fully interactive show including videos, music, comedy and audience participation.
- You will actually hold, and have your photo taken wearing Steven’s Olympic Gold Medal.
- Hear how he broke his neck, lost 4 litres of blood on the ice and trained 5hrs a day, 6 days a week for 12 years to become an overnight success.
- The saying ‘Doing A Bradbury’ is now in the Australian slang dictionary. Learn how to put yourself in position to be the next to ‘Do A Bradbury’.
- Business success and strategy learned through Steven’s custom speed skate and cycling shoe company. Now exporting to 22 countries. A tailored solution for a target market.
- Sustaining a culture of success and positive mindset.
- Leadership: A successful leader, leads by example not just be telling others what to do.
- Setting goals and having a plan written down is not optional.
- Steven has been dubbed the ‘Luckiest’ Olympic Gold Medallist. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.